lundi 16 juillet 2018

Creative embellishments' challenge

Good morning!

I was inspired by the colors (red, blue & white), the sequins and the stars. I used Creative Embellishments' Star Falling Border and divided it. I inked in red one row and embossed it with clear powder and the other one I embossed it with white embossing powder. 

Here is my layout:

Have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by today.

4 commentaires:

  1. GREAT job with the cool color blocking-terrific page-thanks for joining in the JULY Challenge @ CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS! (followed!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great layout! I love the mix of patterned papers and the hanging stars. Thanks for joining the Creative Embellishments July Challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your patterned paper choices are the bomb! Love your use of the chipboard, too!Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. that is a such a cool looking page! Love Love Love Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments

    RépondreSupprimer