vendredi 24 juin 2016

Thank you card

Hello!

Long time I didn't publish any craft project... I'm actually already working on my daily december album ha ha!! I'll publish some pages later. So for today, let's forget about Christmas and focus on sun! It's such a sunny day today! Summer means gardening for me so I did this flower card. Of course, the background had to be yellow for the sun! The flowers were colored with Smooch ink and added some Stickles on the middle for more sparkle! I love using Smooch ink, such a beautiful effect. Background was made with Izink inks.


Stamp (Almond blossoms) and dies (All-in-one frames Rectangle 2, Greetings bottom edgers) are from Impression Obsession.

I'm submitting my card to these challenges:
- Impression Obsession: Summer fun
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Add some shimmer
- Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday May 2016: Sunshine

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

2 commentaires:

  1. C'est joli, avec de belles couleurs vives. Bonne idée que d'utiliser l'étampe fleurs de cette façon. J'aime aussi l'ajout de Stickles au milieu des fleurs. Bonne chance pour les challenges !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I really like the creative way you've used the Almond Blossom stamp, and your beautiful colour scheme!

    RépondreSupprimer