dimanche 17 juin 2018

Sunny day

Good evening,

I'm sharing with you my last layout for today, it was such a productive weekend! This layout is about my boy, wearing his sunglasses. He was so proud to have sunglasses like us :)


I'm entering these challenges:

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

3 commentaires:

  1. What a beautiful layout! love the mix of patterned paper and the pictures are fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a fabulous layout, so bright and sunny
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a cute layout. I love all the different patterns of paper.. especially that chevron. They look awesome together. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
    Good Luck!

    ♥ Mindy

    RépondreSupprimer