samedi 24 novembre 2018

Christmas card

Good evening,

Here is a Christmas card I made:

I'm entering:
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Baby it's cold outside
- Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge: let it snow

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 commentaires:

  1. This card is adorable! I really love the happy winter scene you created. I also like the color combination you used and how your critters are really popping off the background! You did an amazing job on this and I'm so glad that you took the time to share your work with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So fun and adorable! Love the winter scene you created and your coloring is so pretty as well. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Marge

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful card! This is such a fun winter scene 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

    RépondreSupprimer