mardi 8 janvier 2019

Birthday layout

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Already 2019. I didn't publish anything in December, I was so busy will all the holidays events and my December Daily album.

Here is a scrapbook double page layout I made tonight for my daughter's birthday. I used my new Christmas gift. My husband bought me the Photoplay's Birthday Girl Wishes collection.  It has cupcake paper and stickers, which was my daughter's birthday theme. It was perfect for this project!




I'm entering:

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Happy New Year!

2 commentaires:

  1. Gorgeous layouts! The photos are adorable, such a lovely way to preserve memories.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fantastic layouts, full of colour and detail and your photos are just adorable! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    RépondreSupprimer