mardi 27 septembre 2016

A day at the beach

Good morning!

I just finished my layout inspired by Blue Fern Studios' September moodboard. I was inspired by the colors and the shells. I had to make a layout about a day at the beach!

 Here is my layout. I also added 2 chip boards from Blue Fern Studios' Directions kit, I embossed them with pale yellow embossing powder. And of course, I added some shells embellishments!! I also found a ribbon with the same yellow and blue colors!

I'm entering these challenges:
- Blue Fern Studios September challenge
- Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge: Powder power

Thanks for stopping by!

1 commentaire:

  1. What a fun layout and cute photos too! Pretty color combo. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Powder Powder Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    RépondreSupprimer