jeudi 8 septembre 2016

Mini album layout

Hello everybody!

Long time I didn't publish any of my projects. Was so busy but now vacations are over snif snif. Which also means I might have more time for scrapbook youhou! So today, I made a layout for my camping mini-album. I was inspired by Stuck?! Sketches' layout:

Here is my page:
I love the colors and the sketch helped so much, great way to do a page when you don't have inspiration. I stamped the words plage, vacances and soleil (beach, vacations and sun) on the green banners. The badge is from Accent Scrapbooking.

I'm submitting my page to these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

6 commentaires:

  1. Your interpretation of this sketch is absolutely beautiful! Great choice of colors, perfect for the theme of your mini album! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great take on the sketch! I love how you changed it up for a smaller page! Fabulous colors too! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very cute layout! Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! Happy STAMPtember!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The colors are beautiful! I'm so happy we could inspire you to create such a lovely page. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Stuck?! Sketches

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Fab page, great colours and love that you could modify the sketch for your mini album! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Love how you altered the sketch to make it work for your album! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!

    RépondreSupprimer