jeudi 27 octobre 2016

First Christmas card of the season

Hello everyone!

I just started my Christmas cards, yay! I made this one using Memory Box dies (mama and baby deer, fresh pine landscape). I inked my background with Distress ink and added sequins as snowflakes. My trees were cut on green cardstock which I partially embossed with white embossing powder and then covered with Stickles for more sparkle! The deer was mounted on 2D foam for more dimension.

I'm submitting my card to these challenges:
- Memory Box  challenge #17: Sequins
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by!

1 commentaire:

  1. Gorgeous card :-) the little deer is very cute and I love the sky background and snow details, absolutely fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    RépondreSupprimer