dimanche 16 septembre 2018

Boys layout

Good evening,

Here is a layout I made about my boy with his godfather. He is so happy when he's around, boys club I guess !


I made my background with modeling paste through TCW's Mini Tile Texture stencil and then sprayed Lindy Stamp Gang's Steel Shimmex ink through Memory Box' Splatter Spray stencil. I wasn't completely satisfied with the result so I turned back the stencil and pressed it around on my paper so the ink would apply randomly and loved it.

I'm entering these challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Pop It up (My picture is mounted on 2D foam)

Thanks for stopping by! 

2 commentaires:

  1. what a beautiful layout with memories to treasure forever, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. AWE! What a sweet photo. I love your layout and the buttons you used. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, Pop it Up Challenge!

    ♥ Mindy

    RépondreSupprimer