lundi 3 septembre 2018

Thanks

Good afternoon!

I finally had time to play with my new Copic markers. Yes it's about time you might be thinking ha ha. The Almond Blossoms stamp from Impression Obsession was the perfect stamp to practice coloring with Copic. I really love the blending made with the Copic markers, much more than with my Spectrum Noir markers.

I added some Stickles inside the flowers and cut 3 times the word Thanks to make it pop up.



Impression Obsession stamp & dies:
Almond Blossoms
 Thanks word
 All-in-one-frames Rectangles 2


Challenge entries:
- Impression Obsession - Pop up your words
- Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge: Stamp It On
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Anything goes

Thank you, have a wonderful day!

2 commentaires:

  1. Such pretty colors! I don't have any Copics yet, but these are tempting me......thank you for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This card is so pretty! Love the colors you used! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog, and celebrating STAMPtember with us!

    RépondreSupprimer