lundi 17 septembre 2018

Geek birthday card

Happy Monday everyone!!

Here is a card I made for my boyfriend's birthday. I was so excited when I found this stamp set, it was PERFECT for him! The stamp set is "Level up" from Waffle Flower and made me think about all the video games he likes to play.

I made this card interactive with a slide so he could feel he's in a video game. The character moves on, jump on the lava and attack the dragon. On his way, he levels up (happy birthday!!).



Then, he finds the treasure (birthday gift!) behind the door. 



I must say this is one of my favorite card I made and I was so proud when my BF opened it. He thought this was the coolest card I made. Yay!!!

The bricks on the wall and the floor are made from stamps. Stamps were colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The slide and door were made with Lawn Fawn dies.

Spectrum Noir markers
Flame: OR1+OR2+OR3
Dragon: CR9+CR11+DR7, CR2
Gold: TN2+TN5
Knight: FS2+FS3, IG3+IG5+IG7, BGR3+BGR4+BGR5, GB3+GB6+GB9

Stamps: Level Up (Waffle Flower), Wall to wall textures (BoBunny), Rocks (Kaisercraft), Miniatures (Lime Citron)
Dies: Peekaboo backdrop (Lawn Fawn), Slide on over (Lawn Fawn), Level up (Waffle Flower)

I'm entering my card at these challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Pop it up (Knight is on 2D foam)
- Simon Says Stamp Stamptember Waffle Flower challenge
- Simon Says Stamp Stamptember Lawn Fawn challenge
- Simon Says Stamp Work It: Stamp celebration/birthday

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. Have a wonderful day!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire