mercredi 21 octobre 2015

Challenge de Impression Obsession - Feeling blue

Bonjour à tous, hi all,

English post today as I'm participating at Impression Obsession's challenge "Feeling Blue".
You can find the challenge's details HERE.

Here is my card:

I made the blue background with distress ink and stamped 2 amazing stamps from IO I really like. The coloring was made with Prismacolor pens, added some glitter, snow and all done!

Material used:

Impression Obsession stamps : Tree line and Snowball fight
Flower Soft polar white
Ink: Faded jeans (Distress)
Embossing powders: Super fine detail clear (Ranger, opalescent clear and chunky white embossing enamel (Stampendous)
Stickles: Star Dust
Liquid pearls: Onyx pearl
Spellbinder: Curved rectangles
Washi tape: De Serres
Prismacolor pens

Thank you for your visit!

11 commentaires:

  1. This is adorable! I love the scene that you created with this image. Your snowy bg is great!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I have this snowman set and haven't used it in a long time. Thanks for inspiring to pull it out again. Your subtle blue sky background is wonderful and I especially love the Tree Line image in the background. This is so precious.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you so much for your comments!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This card just made me laugh. Love it Thanks for sharing

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I Love this stamp and your card is super sweet! Thanks for joining us at IO Stmaps!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love a card that makes you giggle! FABULOUS, Thanks for playing in the io challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I love a card that makes you giggle! FABULOUS, Thanks for playing in the io challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Fabulous winter scene! Sure to bring a smile to anyone!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Haha... I love that stamp! Thanks for playing the Impression Obsession Challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer