dimanche 31 juillet 2016

Yellow thank you card

Hello everyone,

I'm back with a new card. I used many scrap papers I had in my stash so this card is perfect to use any leftovers. Hand cut them to make them look like ribbons and added my Impression Obsession's thanks die. For more texture, I also sprayed yellow Irresistible ink.


I'm entering these challenges:
- Impression Obsession: Hello Sunshine
- SSS Monday challenge: Add some texture
- SSS Wednesday challenge: Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

3 commentaires:

  1. Love the mix of pattern papers on the background. Great card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love how you made all of the banners for the background! Great colors, Katwondoo! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! maura

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Très jolie carte! L'idée des bannières est excellente! J'aime le choix des papiers. Et cette découpe "thanks" est une de mes préférées!

    RépondreSupprimer