samedi 6 août 2016

Blue Fern Studios August challenge

Hello!!

Today, I'm entering for the first time Blue Fern Studios' challenge. So glad I discovered their challenges. This month is all about their latest paper collections (Seaside cottage, attic charm and traquility) which I happened to have in my stack. Find all the details here.

For the challenge, I used the paper collection Tranquility (paper Contentment) and chipboards French adjectives 1 (word Magnifique) and Checker Bits. On my background paper, I sprayed some Lindy's Stamp Gang through my stencil. Also sprayed this ink on my chipboards and then embossed white and gold powder. Added some washi tape, made a banner and wrote the details I wanted to remember about this great photo. Voilà!

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire