Yeah, it's officially my favorite time of the year, Christmas is coming! Which means for now, I'm already on holidays preparation, starting with Christmas cards. I just love making cards and usually start in the summer. But with the cold officially there and all those holidays challenges, I'm more in the mood. So for today, I made this Christmas card with a wonderful Art Impressions stamp I had.
I colored it with Spectrum noir markers and cut it out. I used 2 different dies to build my tree and added some white embossing powder to make a snow effect. On the hoot's hats, I put some flower soft.
I'm entering this card in SSS Wednesday's Christmas challenge.
- Stamps: Whoots (Art Impressions) and the sentiment (Bonnidée)
- Dies: Tall birch, Woodland branch (Memory box), Snowflake view die (Spellbinders)
- Papers: Grenadine (Bazzill Basic Paper), Eskino kisses (Basic Grey), White cardstock (Recollections)
- Markers: CG4+LG5, CR4+CR6, IB2+IB3, GB8+GB9, TN6, CR9+CR11 and PL3+PL4 (Spectrum noir)
- Embossing powders: White opaque (Stampendous) Gold super fine detail (Ranger)
- Flower Soft: Polar white
Thank you so much for your visit and your comments!