You know when you see a card on the internet and you instantly know you MUST get this stamp no matter what? Well this happened few months ago when I saw this fish. Don't ask me why, but I had to add this fish to my stamp collection lol. I asked an online store (thank you Simon Says Stamp for this special order :) to make a special order for me and... never used it until today, can you believe it? Well this happens to me often, but at least, once I have it, I'm peaceful again ha ha. So finally I used this stamp. I showed the card to my boyfriend and immediately he said "oh wow what a great stamp, it's so nice". Woohoo, guess I was right to get crazy about it lol. I stamped it twice so I'm ready to color another one later... :)
Here is my card:
I'm really glad about the result. At first, I wanted the fish to be all turquoise and then, changed my mind and added some coral and orange colors. As a final touch, I added some Stardust Stickles and a Thank you sentiment. I'm entering this card in many challenges:
- Impression Obsession's Give Thanks!
- SSS Wednesday Challenge's Thanks/Thanksgiving
- SSS Work It Wednesday October
- SSS Monday Challenge The Letter N - (for my card, N is for Nautical)
- Crafter Stamper's Take a stamp
- Stamps: Goldfish, merci (Impression Obsession)
- Markers: GT2+GT3, GB3+GB5, CR2+CR1 (Spectrum noir)
- Stickles: Stardust (Ranger)
- Patterned paper (Recollections)
- Inks: Onyx black (Versafine) and Sunshine (Simon Says Stamp)
Thank you so much / Merci beaucoup for your visit!