It's been a long time I had this great Starbursts stamp from Hero Arts and never had the chance (or the time?) to use it! Today is the day. This stamp is so versatile as it can also look as flower when you put a center inside them don't you think? This card took me much more time to make and I'm very satisfied with the result. I already made more backgrounds for my next time I will show you soon.
So I first sprayed Lindy's stamp gang ink on a white cardstock. It was also my first time using this ink and wow, I just LOVE the two colors ink. It doesn't appear much on my picture but this ink is brown with blue metallic inside. Amazing effect. After the ink was dry, I stamped twice the starbursts stamp in black and once in blue and then, embossed it. I added blue and black Stickles inside so it looks more as flowers. I also added blue & black twines and made them go through my button. I like recycling stuff, so I used this black button my grand mother gave me when she did some cleaning in her sewing stuff. Then, I mounted my card on a blue patterned paper and then on a black cardstock.
I'm entering these challenges with my card:
- Hero Arts: Fabulous Flowers challenge
- A blog named hero: A bit of sparkle challenge
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Recycle/Upcycle Style
- Simon Says Stamp Work It Wesdesnday January: Use something new (first time using this stamp and Lindy's ink)
- Stamp: Starbursts (Hero Arts)
- Inks: Moon Shadow Mist (Lindy's Stamp Gang), Deep Lagoon, Onyx black (Versafine)
- Twines: Primary assortment (Doodlebug design)
- Stickles: True blue, Black diamond (Ranger)
- Button (given by my grandmother ^_^)
- Patterned paper: The timeless texture stack (DCWV)
- Black cardstock (Recollections)
Thanks for stopping by!