I just finished a scrapbook page on friendship. Last summer, we went at Toronto Islands with friends and we had a great sunny day. Scrapbooking allows me to keep great memories of all those wonderful moments in our life. So instead of submitting another card to these challenges, I decided to create a scrapbook page. I hope you enjoy it. All stamps on this page are from Impression Obsession.
I first made this page by stamping various IO stamps with SSS inks. Then, I dropped some Irresistible inks and sponged it with a napkin to give more color to my background. I mated my photo on a yellow cardstock and added my title. For more dimension to my page, I added 2 badges and twines around them. Then, I wrote some journaling and voilà!
I'm submitting this scrapbook page to these challenges:
- Impression Obsession: Friends Forever (all stamps are from IO, see list below)
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Ray of Sunshine (my yellow ink makes a great ray of sunshine)
- Stamps: H18004, D13124, D13123 (Impression Obsession)
- Badges (Lime Citron)
- Twine: Primary assortment (Doodlebug Design)
- Inks: Teal Zeal, Electric Yellow (Irresistible), Blue Violet, Green Leaf, Sunshine, Island Blue (Simon Says Stamp)
- Letters: Happy Place (Sassafras)
Thanks for stopping by!