I made another shaker card, using the same technique as yesterday, recycling a coca-cola box and a plastic packaging instead of using an acetate. For this card, I cut out 2 ladies and the 3 balloons out of the Party Girls stamp. For more dimension, I put one lady inside the shaker and another one outside. I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers. I covered the balloons with Stickles. I put the sequins inside and closed everything. Voilà!
I'm submitting my card to these challenges:
- Art Impressions challenge #178 Shake, rattle & roll
- Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge: Recycle/Upcycle
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Shake it up
- Seize the birthday: Anything Goes
- Stamps: Party Girls (Art Impressions), sentiment (Bonnidée)
- Dies: Labels 18 (Spellbinders), Resplendent rectangles (Spellbinders)
- Stickles: Patina, Lavender, Fruit punch (Ranger)
- Patterned papers: Recollections, DCVW
- Spectrum Noir markers
Thank you for stopping by!