Valentine's Day is approaching fast so I made a card with a great stamp from Art Impressions I had.
I first mounted on a cream cardstock a multicolor patterned paper I had. Then, on another cream cardstock, I stamped and clear embossed my two stamps. I stamped the "love you" twice to make a heart effect. I sponged some Distress ink on my both cardstocks so the stamps would appear in cream with the resist technique. I chose green patterned papers as well so the card would be a bit more masculine and there would be more contrast. My main stamp was stamped with Versafine ink and I hand cut it to keep the cat's tail. I colored it with Tombow markers. Final touch by adding 3 bling stones.
I'm submitting this card to these challenges:
- Art Impressions #177: Love, love, love!
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Have a Heart
- Addicted to Stamps - Anything goes with a stamp
- Stamps: Fur-ever (Art Impressions), Amour (Doodlebug Designs), Love you (Florilèges Design)
- Bling: Queen & Co
- Dies: Spellbinders
- Tombow markers: 990+992, 977+969, N79+N57
- Cardstock: Crème (7 Gypsies)
- Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine), Barn door (Distress)
Thanks for stopping by!