lundi 18 avril 2016

Birthday card

Hi all,

Today, I made a birthday card. I like it so much and I hope you do as well. With this clean style and masculine colors, I will give it to my boyfriend, I'm sure he will enjoy it.

First, I stamped the hoot from Art Impressions and embossed it. I colored it with Spectrum noir markers (see below for colors combinations). Added few sequins and some Stickles to the birthday hat. Looks much more festive! The sentiment was embossed in white and stamped on a Spellbinder tag die cut.


I'm submitting my card to these challenges:
- Art Impressions challenge 182 : Show off your stamp!
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge : Let's Do The Polka

Colors combination:
Hoot: FS2+FS3+TN2, GB9+TN7+EB5
Hat: LY2+LY1+LY3, IB2+IB3+BT5
Branch: EB6+EB5
Beak: GB3+GB5

Material used:
- Stamp: Birthday Whoot (Art Impressions), Souhaits divers (Lime Citron)
- Spectrum noir markers
- Dies: Fancy tags 1, Hexagons (Spellbinders)
- Blue sequins
- Inks: Onyx black (Versafine), VersaMark
- Embossing powder: White (Stampendous), Super fine detail clear (Ranger)
- Stickles: Stardust (Ranger)
- Patterned paper (Recollections)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 commentaires:

  1. Oh I love you owl card its so cute.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your Hoot is adorable!! And I love the sparkly hat and touches of glimmer - glad to have you joining our "Show Us Your Stamp" Challenge at Art Impressions!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Fantastic card! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Art Impressions!

    RépondreSupprimer