Today, I made a birthday card. I like it so much and I hope you do as well. With this clean style and masculine colors, I will give it to my boyfriend, I'm sure he will enjoy it.
First, I stamped the hoot from Art Impressions and embossed it. I colored it with Spectrum noir markers (see below for colors combinations). Added few sequins and some Stickles to the birthday hat. Looks much more festive! The sentiment was embossed in white and stamped on a Spellbinder tag die cut.
- Art Impressions challenge 182 : Show off your stamp!
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge : Let's Do The Polka
Hoot: FS2+FS3+TN2, GB9+TN7+EB5
Hat: LY2+LY1+LY3, IB2+IB3+BT5
- Stamp: Birthday Whoot (Art Impressions), Souhaits divers (Lime Citron)
- Spectrum noir markers
- Dies: Fancy tags 1, Hexagons (Spellbinders)
- Blue sequins
- Inks: Onyx black (Versafine), VersaMark
- Embossing powder: White (Stampendous), Super fine detail clear (Ranger)
- Stickles: Stardust (Ranger)
- Patterned paper (Recollections)
Thanks for stopping by!