Today, I made another thank you card with a great flower stamp from Penny Black. I stamped it twice and fussy cut only the flowers to make a 2D effect. My background was white and I sponged some orange ink, added a patterned paper and a black cardstock to make a separation. In the middle of my flowers I added some yellow stickles. I punched the two bottom corners and added my sentiment, which is a die cut.
I'm submitting my card to SSS Wednesday: Anything goes challenge
- Stamp: Blooming garden (Penny Black)
- Die: Thanks (Impression Obsession)
- Ink: Spiced marmelade (Distress)
- Markers: GB3+GB5, OR1+OR2+OR3, CG4+LG5
- Stickles: Yellow (Ranger)
- Punch: tri-corner lace (Marvy)
Thanks for stopping by!