vendredi 1 avril 2016

Green thank you card

Hello,

I'm doing a lot of thank you card these days, I'm sending so many!

I made this card using green colors, water and clear embossing powder. I first made my background by sponging my two tones of green. Then, spritz some water and stamped the flowers and sentiment. I embossed with clear powder.

I'm submitting my card to these challenges:
SSS Monday: We can see clearly
SSS Wednesday: Anything goes featuring Ranger products
SSS Work It March: Pastel

Material used:
- Stamps: Good day!, fanciful (Penny Black)
- Distress Inks: shabby shutters, peeled paint (Ranger)
- embossing powder: clear (Ranger)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 commentaires:

  1. hello! this is an awesome CAS card, luv your stamping! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp Wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So pretty. I love the flower image. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog :)

    RépondreSupprimer