I'm doing a lot of thank you card these days, I'm sending so many!
I made this card using green colors, water and clear embossing powder. I first made my background by sponging my two tones of green. Then, spritz some water and stamped the flowers and sentiment. I embossed with clear powder.
I'm submitting my card to these challenges:
- SSS Monday: We can see clearly
- SSS Wednesday: Anything goes featuring Ranger products
- SSS Work It March: Pastel
- Stamps: Good day!, fanciful (Penny Black)
- Distress Inks: shabby shutters, peeled paint (Ranger)
- embossing powder: clear (Ranger)
Thanks for stopping by!