mardi 10 novembre 2015

Birthday card

Hi all,

Thanks for visiting me today. I made a while ago a birthday card but it seems I never had the time to post it on my blog. I really like it, love the opalescent embossing powder effect on the sentiment. It doesn't show well on the picture unfortunately.


I'm entering this card in two challenges:
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge November
- Seize the birthday's Anything Goes

Material used:
- Stamps: Breezy (Penny Black), Butterflies (Hero Arts) and Joyeux anniversaire (Magenta)
- Dies: Butterflies (Sizzix)
- Stickles: Crystal (Ranger)
- Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine)

Thank you for your visit!

4 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful butterflies! I can see the shimmer and sparkle on them. Thank you for sharing at Seize the Birthday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautifully designed card! So glad you joined us at PBSC!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks so much for joining us Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

    Lovely card...glad you remembered to post it!!!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Really pretty!!! Love the sparkle on the butterflies. Great CAS card. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    RépondreSupprimer