lundi 9 novembre 2015

N comme Noël

Hi all,

Today, I'm enjoying a little extra day I had to take off before the end of the year. I love 3 days-week-end, have much more time to craft!

So I decided to participate again at the SSS Monday Challenge, which is N such as... Noël this time. I will also submit this card to the Hero Arts challenge since my main stamp is from HA. The card itself was easy to make, cut 4 rectangles out of Christmas patterned papers I had left. Colored the holly with Spectrum noir markers and added some Stickles to add some sparkle. And of course, a sentiment with Noël for the challenge :)


Material used:
- Stamps: Classic Holly (Hero Arts) and Bonnidée
- Stickles: Stardust (Ranger)
- Markers: CR11, JG2+JG5+JG7 (Spectrum Noir)
- Spellbinders: Labels 4 Grand Calibur
- Gold embossing powder
- Onyx black (Versafine ink)

Thank you for your visit!

1 commentaire:

  1. This is such a beautiful holiday card. Love the pretty image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    RépondreSupprimer