Today, I made a second project. After my scrapbook page, I decided to do another Christmas card. I love making holiday cards! The card was not too difficult to make but just very long due to all the hand cutting. So I made the tree with 2 dies cut I had (the tree and the branch, which I die cut twice) on brown card stock and with my Versamark pen, I randomly added ink and added white embossing powder to create a snow effect. Then, I colored with Spectrum markers and hand cut the owls stamp from Art Impressions (did that in front of the tv, it took me forever lol). I added some stickles on the hats and the sentiment (Happy New Year).
I'm entering this card into these challenges:
- Art Impressions Challenge 174 :New Years card or funny resolution (I made a New Year card)
- Memory Box challenge #7 Season's Greetings
- SSS Wednesday challenge - Let It Snow (this challenge was also showcasing Art Impressions products, which makes this card perfect for this challenge!!)- SSS Monday Challenge - Holly Jolly Stamping
- Lime Citron Cartes de Noël - semaine 4
- Stamps: Whoots (Art Impressions), ksouhaits (Lime Citron)
- Dies cut: Tall birch, Woodland branch (Memory Box), Fancy tags 1 (Spellbinders)
- Patterned paper: DCWV
- Spectrum noir markers: BT8+BT7, IB2+IB3
- Stickles: Waterfall, Crystal (Ranger)
- Ink: Deep lagoon (Versafine)
- Embossing powders: White opaque (Stampendous), Super fine detail clear (Ranger)
Thank you for your visit and your comments, they are always appreciated!