Thanks for visiting my blog today! I just made another holidays card. This time, I used alcohol inks to make my background. Then, I stamped 4 different type of snowflakes, randomly on the background and embossed them in white. I stamped and embossed the sentiment on vellum paper and attached it with white brads. Mounted my background on 2D foam and white cardstock. Voilà!
I'm entering this card into these challenges:
- Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge: Holly Jolly Stamping
- Lime Citron: cartes de Noël semaine 4
- Craft Stamper: Take a Technique Sharing the Season
- Stamps: Flocons (Artemio), Joyeuses fêtes (Lime Citron)
- Alcohol inks: Denim, Sail Boat Blue and Silver Mixatives (Adirondack Ranger)
- Alcohol Blending Solution (Ranger)
- Embossing powder: White (Stampendous)
- Vellum paper (Recollections)
- White brads
- White cardstock (Recollections)
Thank you for your visit!