Thanks for visiting my blog today. I just made another winter scene card and I LOVE it! I made the background with two Distress inks, I love the blending between both blues. Then, made the trees with a die and hand cut the tree trunk in a brown cardstock. Stamped the deer and the fox, which I colored using a brown Spectrum noir marker. I mounted it on 2D foam, as well as the snow hills (which I previously hand cut as well). I stamped the holiday sentiment. Then, I added Stickles on the snow hills and white embossing powder for the snow fall as a final touch.
I'm submitting this card to these challenges:
- Magenta December Winter Scene challenge: used 4 products (see below)
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Just a pinch: added Stickles as a final touch
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Die Crazy: trees are made of a die
Stamps: Petite famille de rennes 1, Petite famille de rennes 2, En ce joyeux temps des fêtes, Renard - petit (Magenta)
- Inks: Tumbled glass and Faded jeans (Distress inks), Vintage sepia (Versafine)
- Die: Snow covered stacker tree (Dee's distinctively)
- Stickles: Stardust (Ranger)
- Embossing powder: chunky white embossing enamel (Stampendous) Super fine detail clear (ranger)
- Spectrum noir marker: EB3
Thank you for your visit and comments!