Thanks for visiting my blog today. So I decided to make a green Christmas card with my distress ink! Then used some water to make a snow effect. Stamped the Penny Black trees and the sentiment and embossed them in white. Voilà!
I'm entering this card into these challenges:
- Penny Black Saturday Challenge : December - Christmas
- SSS Wednesday challenge - Let It Snow
- Addicted to Stamps: Challenge 173 - Holiday
- Lime Citron Cartes de Noël - semaine 3
- Stamps: Snow dust (Penny Black) and Vive le vent (Lime Citron)
- Ink: Pine needles (Distress ink)
- White embossing powder (Stampendous)
Thank you for your visit and comments, they are always appreciated!