Today, I decided to make a winter scene card. I had this on my mind for so long, I'm glad I finally took the time to make it. I stamped the main image and added few trees on both sides next to it. I added some glitter to make a snow effect and cut out the cute characters and put them on 2D foam. Added the sentiment and colored with Spectrum markers. Then, I embossed some white embossing powder to make a snowfall. Voilà!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Magenta December challenge: Winter theme (j'ai utilisé les deux produits suivants: 02.312.N and 07.446.H)
- SSS Wednesday challenge: Let it snow
- SSS Work it November challenge
- Addicted to stamps: Holiday challenge
- Stamps: En ce joyeux temps des fêtes (Magenta), Maison de campagne en hiver (Magenta), Christmas family, Sugar Bush Stand et Victorian people (Frog's Whiskers Ink
- Embossing powder: Chunky white embossing enamel (Stampendous)
- Ink: Onyx black (Versafine)
- Spectrum noir markers
- Stickles: Stardust (Ranger)
Thank you so much for your visit! Merci de votre visite!