Here is my latest card. I made the background using the same technique as yesterday by sponging Distress inks. Then I added the embossing powder for the snow fall and glued shaved ice for the bottom. The white background is embossed using an embossing folder and the sentiment is a peel-off.
For the snowman, I stamped and colored it with Spectrum noir markers and added glitter on his body (just a pinch!). Then, I it cut out and mounted it on 2D foam. This snowman is a great stamp because it can be used upside down as well.
I'm submitting this card into these challenges:
- Impression Obsession Challenge Snowy wishes (stamp is from IO)
- Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge Just a Pinch (Added just a pinch of glitter)
- Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge Die Crazy (used 2 dies for shapes)
- Stamp: Snowman handstand (Impression Obsession)
- Dies: Label 3, Fancy Tags 2 (Spellbinders)
- Embossing folder: Winter Wonderland (Cuttlebug)
- Inks: Tumbled glass, faded jeans (Distress), Onyx black (Versafine)
- Peel-off: Transparent Glitter 555 (Starform)
- Embossing powder: Chunky white embossing enamel (Stampendous), Stamp N' Bond (Stampendous)
- Shaved ice (Stampendous)
- Spectrum noir markers: OR2, CR9, TN8 and BGR3
Thanks for stopping by!