lundi 25 janvier 2016

Another version of my whoot card

Hi all,

Today, I made another version of my last birthday card with paper piercing. I just love this stamp! The hat on the hoot was paper pierced and I used the same dotted patterned paper for my card's background. The hoot was colored with Spectrum Noir markers. 








































I'm submitting my card to these challenges:
Art Impressions' Paper Piercing challenge #176
SSS Wednesnday challenge: Create with Critters
Seize the birthday - Clean and Simple

Material used:
- Stamps: Birthday Whoot (Art Impressions), Bonne fête (Bonnidée)
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Dies (Spellbinders)
- Patterned papers (Recollections)

Have a great day!

4 commentaires:

  1. What a cute owl...love his birthday hat! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. such a fun card!!! thank you for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So cute and fun!! Thanks so much for joining our Paper Piecing Party Challenge at Art Impressions!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. cute card with a fun party hat. Love your background.

    RépondreSupprimer