jeudi 14 janvier 2016

Art Impressions challenge

Hi all,

I just made my second card for the Art Impressions Winter Wonderland challenge #175. This theme is inspiring me a holiday card of course so I made this card:

I was first inspired by Art Impressions' lamp post stamp. It's the first time I'm using it, yay! Then, I added a cute cats stamp next to it. The picture doesn't show it much but I also added some Stickles on the snowflakes and the snow border. The stamps were colored with Spectrum Noir markers and I used some patterned papers for my sentiment.

Material used:
- Stamps: Lamp post (Art Impressions), Chatons chantant (Magenta)
- Stickles: Stardust
- Spectrum Noir markers: BGR3+BGR4+BG5, TN3+TN5, GB9+TN7+EB5, DR2+DR6+DR7
- Patterned papers

Thank you for stopping by!

1 commentaire:

  1. So cute and adorable, love those kitties! And the scenery is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at the Art Impressions challenge! :)

    RépondreSupprimer