lundi 11 janvier 2016

Shaker card

Hi all,

Today, I made something new, I finally made my first shaker card! It was fun, I look forward making more this year.

So first, I stamped and colored with Spectrum Noir markers the whoots stamp from Art Impression. I hand cut them out and kept a snow hill under them. Also cut another snow hill to put in the background. Then, with 2 different dies, I made the trees and added on them and the snow hills Stickles for some sparkle. Finally, I put shaved ice in the shaker card!

I'm entering this card into these challenges:

Material used:
- Stamp: Whoots (Art Impressions)
- Dies: Tall birch (Memory Box), Snow Covered Stacker Tree (Dee's Distinctively)
- Shaved ice (Stampendous)
- Stickles : Stardust (Ranger)
- Spectrum Noir markers: GB9+TN7+EB5, DR2+DR6+DR7, IB2+IB3+BT5

Thanks for stopping by!

6 commentaires:

  1. Gorgeous card :-) the little owls are adorable and I love shakers, absolutely fabulous! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful shaker card!! Love the Whoots! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Art Impressions!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. How fun to put the owls in a shaker card! Thanks for joining us in the Ai Challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Fun card!!! Don't you just love shakers? Thanks for playing along with us at Outside the Box. hugs :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. So cute! Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ..... Linda xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a sweet card. Thank you so much for participating in the Memory Box challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer