Today, I made a birthday card with paper piercing. The hat on the hoot was paper pierced and I used the same green patterned paper for my card's background. I added other patterned papers scrap I had left from another card I made this week. The hoot was colored with Spectrum Noir markers. Then, I added some ribbons, buttons, sequins and flowers to decorate my card. Oh, and Stickles on my hat of course.
I'm submitting my card to these challenges:
- Art Impressions' Paper Piercing challenge #176
- SSS Wednesnday challenge: Create with Critters
- Seize the birthday - Anything goes
- Stamps: Birthday Whoot (Art Impressions), Souhaits (Lime Citron)
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Flowers (Forever in time)
- Ribbon (American Crafts)
- Patterned papers (Recollections)
- Stickles: Stardust (Ranger)
Thanks for stopping by!