mardi 19 janvier 2016

Impression Obsession's Spring Colors challenge

Hi all,

Today, I made a card for Impression Obsession's Spring Colors challenge. There are so many spring colors and I thought my IO's goldfish stamp was the perfect image to show all those great colors. Here is my card:
The stamp was colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The card's background is made of patterned papers leftovers I had. Final touch with some Stickles as usual ;)

Material used:
- Stamps: Goldfish, merci (Impression Obsession)
- Markers: CR7+CR9+CR11, GT2+GT3, FS3+TN2, IB2+IB3, GB3+GB5, CT1+CT2+CT3 (Spectrum noir)
- Stickles: Stardust (Ranger)
- Patterned paper (Recollections)
- Inks: Onyx black (Versafine) and Blue Violet (Simon Says Stamp)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 commentaires:

  1. WOW! Great way to make use of your scraps and that goldfish is perfect to tie everything together.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful colors, love the goldfish!

    RépondreSupprimer