Today, I made a birthday card for my friend's son. He will be turning 1! I first made my background with Izink and Irresistible inks. I mixed my turquoise ink with water and sprayed it. I added a washi tape border and a black line. The 1 is a green sticker on circles cut with Spellbinders dies. The stamps were colored with Spectrum Noir markers and mounted on 2D foam. I added some Stickles on their gifts, hats and balloons for more sparkle. My sentiment was embossed in white on a black die cut.
I'm submitting my card to these challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge: Make your own background
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: A bit o' green
- Seize the birthday: The great divide
- Addicted to stamps challenge 121: glitter/bling
- Stamps: Prehistoric party (Stampendous), souhaits (Lime Citron)
- Dies: Circles , Fancy tags 1 (Spellbinders)
- Inks: Bamboo leaves (Irresistible), turquoise (IZink)
- Stickles: Stardust (Ranger)
- Spectrum Noir markers:CG1+CG4+LG5, LY2+LY1+LY3, GB3+GB5, IB2+IB3
- Washi tape
- Stickers (number 1): Jack & Jill (Doodlebug design)
Thank you for your visit!