vendredi 4 mars 2016

Rainbow of thanks

Hello,

Today, I made a colorful thank you card. I first sprayed some Lindy's Stamp Gang on my white cardstock. I didn't know what kind of background I wanted exactly so I just followed my feeling and used many colors of Irresistible inks to add more colors and dimension to my card. I made 5 die cut of the word thanks to make a rainbow effect and added 2 ribbons for more texture.


I'm submitting my card to these challenges:
- Impression Obsession: Splashes of color!
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Touchy Feely
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Leaping into the unknow

Material used:
- Die: Thanks (Impression Obsession)
- Ribbons (American Crafts)
- Inks: Moon Shadow Mist (Lindy's Gang Stamp), Electric Yellow, Electric orange, Bahama Blue, Sweet Plum (Irresistible)

Thanks for stopping by!

4 commentaires:

  1. Such a fabulous card. The color splatters are wonderful. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A great rainbow design - and the ribbons play along so nicely with it! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love your multicolored sentiment. The layering is so creative. Thanks for playing in our challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love the background and how you die cut the sentiment from different colors of cardstock. I need to try that. Wonderful.

    RépondreSupprimer