Today, I made a colorful thank you card. I first sprayed some Lindy's Stamp Gang on my white cardstock. I didn't know what kind of background I wanted exactly so I just followed my feeling and used many colors of Irresistible inks to add more colors and dimension to my card. I made 5 die cut of the word thanks to make a rainbow effect and added 2 ribbons for more texture.
I'm submitting my card to these challenges:
- Impression Obsession: Splashes of color!
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Touchy Feely
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Leaping into the unknow
- Die: Thanks (Impression Obsession)
- Ribbons (American Crafts)
- Inks: Moon Shadow Mist (Lindy's Gang Stamp), Electric Yellow, Electric orange, Bahama Blue, Sweet Plum (Irresistible)
Thanks for stopping by!