lundi 7 mars 2016

Colorful thank you card

Hello,

Today I'm showing you a card I made for Impression Obsession's Splashes of Color challenge and SSS Monday Make your own background challenge. This week-end, I made many leaves using my new die and alcohol inks so I still had few left. I first made my background by spraying my black ink, then yellow and orange ink. The thanks word was made with a die from IO. I stamped the chicken wire stamp on white cardstock with orange ink and mounted it on black cardstock and then on 2D foam tape. I glued my leaves and voilà!


Material used:
- Stamp: Chicken wire (Impression Obsession)
- Dies: Thanks, Leaves (Impression Obsession)
- Alcohol inks: Stream, Sunset orange, Juniper, Lettuce and Currant (Ranger)
- Inks: Black marble (Dylusions), Electric Yellow, Electric Orange (Irresistible inks)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 commentaires:

  1. Lovely splattered background! It works beautifully to offset your gorgeously colored leaves! Thanks for joining us this week in "creating your own background" on the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. wow...gorgeous splatters on your background and I love your colourful leaves...thank you for joining in the fun this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...Hugs kath xxx

    RépondreSupprimer