Today, I'm showing you the second card I made, using the same background technique as yesterday. I just bought this new leaves die from Impression Obsession and I LOVE it! I love how it debosses at the same time, it's gorgeous!! I made the leaves by sponging alcohol inks on a glossy paper. I just love this technique. You never know what the result will be and how the inks will blend. I stamped the sentiment with SSS ink on a tag and added it with 2D tape.
I'm submitting my card to these challenges:
- Impression Obsession: Splashes of color! (my background is definitively a splash of colors!)
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Leaping into the unknow (never know the result with alcohol inks!)
- Stamp: Merci (Impression Obsession)
- Die: Leaves (Impression Obsession), Fancy frame tags 2 (Spellbinders)
- Alcohol inks: Meadow, Purple Twilight, Sunset Orange, Sunshine Yellow, Stream, Currant (Adirondack)
- Inks: Moon Shadow Mist (Lindy's Gang Stamp), Electric Yellow, Electric orange, Bahama Blue, Sweet Plum (Irresistible), Orange Peel (Simon Says Stamp)
Thanks for stopping by!