dimanche 13 mars 2016

SSS Monday challenge: Make your own background


Hello,

Last night I made a scrapbook page for SSS Monday challenge: Make your own background.

I took a white cardstock and sprayed some Lindy's Stamp Gang ink. I added some patterned papers and used my binding edge punch on black cardstock. I stamped in brown all my words stamps and in gray the hearts stamp. I then added some stickers and badges.

Matériel utilisé:
- Étampes: Précieux bonheur, bulle de petit mec, toi et moi (Florilèges design), 6 mots, kit calendrier, étiquettes, mini-kit project life 3, petits mots (Lime Citron)
- Badges (Lime Citron)
- Punch: Binding edge (EK Success)
- Encres: Moon shadow mist (Lindy's Stamp Gang), vintage sepia, smokey gray (Versafine)
- Autocollants: archaic (Basic Grey)
- Papiers à motif (The paper studio)

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

1 commentaire:

  1. Such a gorgeous layout, love the color palette, the dino is so cute and so it that picture. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    RépondreSupprimer