Last night I made a scrapbook page for SSS Monday challenge: Make your own background.
I took a white cardstock and sprayed some Lindy's Stamp Gang ink. I added some patterned papers and used my binding edge punch on black cardstock. I stamped in brown all my words stamps and in gray the hearts stamp. I then added some stickers and badges.
- Étampes: Précieux bonheur, bulle de petit mec, toi et moi (Florilèges design), 6 mots, kit calendrier, étiquettes, mini-kit project life 3, petits mots (Lime Citron)
- Badges (Lime Citron)
- Punch: Binding edge (EK Success)
- Encres: Moon shadow mist (Lindy's Stamp Gang), vintage sepia, smokey gray (Versafine)
- Autocollants: archaic (Basic Grey)
- Papiers à motif (The paper studio)
Thanks for visiting my blog today!