mercredi 2 mars 2016

Great day

Hello!

Today I'm showing you a card I made for my grandmother. I love sending her cards to tell her I'm thinking about her. I was first inspired by SSS Monday challenge Leap into the unknown. When I make a card, I usually think about everything before starting it. For this one, I didn't have any plan or idea, I just knew I wanted to use my Memory Box tree die on the card.

I made 2 trees dies cut and stamped some flowers directly on my background, aligning them with the trees. For more dimension, I then glued the trees on the stamping so some flowers would appear behind the trees. I also stamped the flowers on another cardstock and hand cut them as I didn't want the full branch. I colored everything with Spectrum Noir markers, using colors matching my background patterned paper. For some texture (SSS Wednesday challenge), I added Stickles inside the flowers. Then, I stamped my sentiment with SSS ink.


I'm submitting my card to these challenges:
- Memory Box challenge #10 Blossoms and bunnies (used tall birch die)
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Take a leap into the unknown
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Touchy feely
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge #121 Glitter/bling
- Simon Says Stamp Work it February: Floral challenge

Material used:
- Die: Tall birch (Memory Box)
- Stamps: Blooming garden (Penny Black), souhaits (Lime Citron)
- Spectrum Noir markers: CR6+CR8+PL3
- Ink: Blue Violet (Simon Says Stamp)
- Stickles: Stardust (Ranger)
- Patterned paper (DCVW)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

3 commentaires:

  1. Gorgeous stamping and composition! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Touchy Feely” Challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love your beautiful card! The flowers are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous card, Thank you for joining us atAddicted to Stamps
    hugs
    laurigami

    RépondreSupprimer