Today I'm showing you a card I made for my grandmother. I love sending her cards to tell her I'm thinking about her. I was first inspired by SSS Monday challenge Leap into the unknown. When I make a card, I usually think about everything before starting it. For this one, I didn't have any plan or idea, I just knew I wanted to use my Memory Box tree die on the card.
I made 2 trees dies cut and stamped some flowers directly on my background, aligning them with the trees. For more dimension, I then glued the trees on the stamping so some flowers would appear behind the trees. I also stamped the flowers on another cardstock and hand cut them as I didn't want the full branch. I colored everything with Spectrum Noir markers, using colors matching my background patterned paper. For some texture (SSS Wednesday challenge), I added Stickles inside the flowers. Then, I stamped my sentiment with SSS ink.
I'm submitting my card to these challenges:
- Memory Box challenge #10 Blossoms and bunnies (used tall birch die)
- Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Take a leap into the unknown
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Touchy feely
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge #121 Glitter/bling
- Simon Says Stamp Work it February: Floral challenge
- Die: Tall birch (Memory Box)
- Stamps: Blooming garden (Penny Black), souhaits (Lime Citron)
- Spectrum Noir markers: CR6+CR8+PL3
- Ink: Blue Violet (Simon Says Stamp)
- Stickles: Stardust (Ranger)
- Patterned paper (DCVW)
Thanks for visiting my blog!